You can not kill Hank You can not kill Hank

the penis was a bit much

Soup of the Day #14 Soup of the Day #14

never really understood the use of 'squads'. If you are a good cartoonist which most of you are you would be confident enough to come out with a majority of you own things. granted there is power in numbers, but if you are going to team up call it a colaberation and dont do it on every darn cartoon you make.

Dosensuppen responds:

I find it funny that you think we're in a group because we don't trust our own abilities. Most of us make solo cartoons as well. I am VERY confident in my own abilities. Dumbass.

Toons These Days: Ep 8 Toons These Days: Ep 8

hahaha well animated , well writen , and well voice acted. Got a teeny bit dry in the middle but as a whole was awesome . Keep it up , nice change of pace.

The DDT Game The DDT Game

boo

Word of advice. NEVER try and persay the voters by instant messaging them . not only is it against TOS , but its annoying . Get better.

choose ya way 3 choose ya way 3

Its broken

Even when you do it all right the guy still shoots you after you kill him and climb up him

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

HAHAHA

Perfect game . I have been reveiwing a lot of toons , and few games , but this game is perfect . All I can say . In my reviews I post the goods and bads , bu the only bad thing about this was it was too propetual . I mean , it was the same thing over and over , and though that wasn't a terible thing , it could have gone somewhere . My favorite part of the game , is the scream the people make .