You can not kill Hank You can not kill Hank

the penis was a bit much

Soup of the Day #14 Soup of the Day #14

never really understood the use of 'squads'. If you are a good cartoonist which most of you are you would be confident enough to come out with a majority of you own things. granted there is power in numbers, but if you are going to team up call it a colaberation and dont do it on every darn cartoon you make.

Dosensuppen responds:

I find it funny that you think we're in a group because we don't trust our own abilities. Most of us make solo cartoons as well. I am VERY confident in my own abilities. Dumbass.

Toons These Days: Ep 8 Toons These Days: Ep 8

hahaha well animated , well writen , and well voice acted. Got a teeny bit dry in the middle but as a whole was awesome . Keep it up , nice change of pace.

For Taco For Taco

make art not shout outs

LefyBoy responds:

Considering that your art is low par and your last submission was from 2007, I can say that your opinion means nothing to me.

Canned Has a Shit Fit Canned Has a Shit Fit

Wait...what? Theres a can....and he is angry....thats all I saw after the link on the play button which took me 1/3rd of the movie to close. sorry man but i cant give you a high rating....like at all....just out of curiousity , not meaning to bag on you , but you spent how many hours on this? Honestly.

morcov responds:

Less than one.

Corpse Penetration Corpse Penetration

well animated. In 07 I used to animate quite a bit , but i have recently gotten back into flash animation after leaving for the army , and i have to say you and everyone at newground.com has upped the bar since i was deployed. Nice art , but your story blows. If I wanted to watch my friends have a conversation i wouldnt be online alone in a room at 6 in the morning. take that as you will.

South Park-Parody South Park-Parody

oh wow a whole week?

I really hope you are not american.
okay buddy here we go...

1-generic southpark joke are not funny to anyone but ....ummm....

2-if a character dosent speak in an accent [which you have] you at least make an effort to go on the forums , or wherever to find someone with the right voice

3- although it was watchable ill give it a 1.5 due to the fact that ive seen this episode of south park before , even though it dosent exist

originality bro

High School Daze Ep.1 High School Daze Ep.1

yawn

how do boring cartoons like this get their own seires , and funny ones , that are about the same quality , just diffrent style , get lower scores , and noting else. Your lucky , you caught the portal on a good day. your boring.

iAmBaSsMaN107 responds:

We're lucky we got caught the portal on a bad day, i think you mean. anddd we would have had to catch it 3 times, cause that's how many times we were on the front page. Obviously, some people like different things than you.

The Urkle Collection The Urkle Collection

okay

I accually liked it . Thw top two sucked , and lacked focus . They seemed rushed all of them did really . I car one was funny to me i dont know why , and the dancing one is pretty funny for some reason.

F&R Test F&R Test

great

I am really hoping that this makes it through the portal . I am a fellow cartoonist , and I am always doing alternitve styles of animation . You have givin me something to try my friend . If you would like to use my little studio as an outlet to get your name out there then please tell me . Too often people on newgrounds , and other online websites think animation HAS to be flash . I love it . For more info on 3 foot bridge stuidos send me a message .

FoxxieCreations responds:

I'm honoured by your support. Glad to hear my animation's setting an example.